What you need to know
What you need to know
I’m super excited to announce that we have now been given the green light to start the reopening process as early as next week. We will be reopening our doors for in person Reiki Sessions on Tuesday, June 2nd and Nutrition/BIE Sessions on Wednesday, June 10th.
Although we’re not resuming all business or classes as usual yet, all of our 1 on 1 in person services will be available.
Note that if you prefer continuing to work with me virtually, that option is now always going to be available. (Positive's from this experience!)🤓
Due to the nature of our services, close contact is needed for our sessions. We will be taking precautionary measures to help keep everyone feeling safe and staying healthy.
Here are some very important details we want you to know. Please take the time to review the information below as it will be a different experience in the office for now.
First things first!
In order for you to enter the office and be seen by me or Lisa for Reiki, you need to meet the following criteria:
1. You have NOT experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.Symptoms can include:
• Runny nose
• Sore throat
• New cough
• Breathing difficulties
2.You have NOT been in contact with anyone in your household or at your place of work with these symptoms, or person who has had a probable or positive diagnosis of COVID-19.
3.You have NOT traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
In Office Changes:
We will also be taking the recommended precautions and measures inside our office to create a safe environment for everyone.
What we are doing:
- All high touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly and continuously throughout the day.
- Sanitizing pumps are available in each room.
- Treatment table and equipment will be sanitized between appointments.
- The children’s toys I have available will be removed for the time being to minimize surfaces requiring sanitation.
What we ask of you:
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival, available at the tea trolley in the entrance.
- Please be ON TIME for your scheduled appointment; EARLY OR LATE visits will interfere with the safety measures being undertaken.
- We ask that only the person with the appointment enters the office. If the appointment is for your child, we ask that only one parent attends the visit if possible.
- We are sanitizing and sterilizing all surfaces and contact points. When in the office please refrain from touching surfaces as much as possible.
For Nutrition/BIE Sessions:
- I will be wearing masks during your visit.
- Gloves will be provided for you during your session to minimize contact with the vials during the testing process.
- If you would like to wear a mask during your session, you may do so if you have one. Note that I will need to partially remove it during the BIE Process to access your nose energy points.
- Buffer time between appointments will be extended to minimize any client-client interactions and to allow for proper sensitization between sessions.
For Reiki + Huna Healing Sessions:
- You will be asked to bring your own blanket to the session.
- If you would like to wear a mask and/or gloves during your session, you may do so if you have them.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with all the "new rules". We are here to support you and want you to feel comfortable coming back into our space.
I will keep you posted on when we will be reopening our space for larger gatherings such as for our Meditation sessions, Restorative Yoga, Pilates, and workshops.
To book in an appointment, you can do so through our online booking system here: https://holisticharmony.10to8.com
We can't wait to see you!